23 Sep Training for All Readers and Intercessors; existing and new
Training for All Readers and Intercessors; existing and new
Do you or would you like to read the Bible at St. Mary’s or St. John’s?
Do you or would you like to lead the Intercessions at either Church?
For both all those people who already read the Bible or lead intercessions at either Church and those people would like to, please come to one of the following training sessions.
Monday, 12 September 2016 at St. Mary’s Church
8.00 pm Readers
9.00 pm Intercessors
Sunday, 2 October 2016 at St. Mary’s Church
4.00 pm Readers
5.00 pm Intercessors
Please note the following:
- It is important that all readers and intercessors attend a relevant session.
(i.e. Readers just need to attend the session on reading)
- The sessions on the two different dates will be the same and provide alternative dates for the same training. You do not need to attend both.
Existing Readers and Intercessors
- It will be assumed that if you do not attend then you no longer wish to read!
- If you cannot manage either session, please let Rev Jonny Blair know.
Interested in Reading or Leading the Intercessions at either Church?
- Come along to the training. You can volunteer to just read or just lead intercessions or volunteer for both. This will be discussed with you, as well as your preferred service time and place.
- Attendance means you are in a position to be asked to read to lead intercessions. It does not commit you to doing so or the Church to asking you to!
If you have any questions, please contact Rev Jonny Blair
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01932 917 736