FAQ’s about Life groups and prayer triplets
- Do we get food? Very important question! All groups have some sort of refreshments varying from biscuits and cake to puddings and sometimes supper.
- Do I have to attend every week? Some groups are weekly, some every two weeks, but it doesn’t matter if you can’t get to every one. Better you are connected into a group than not. So, no, you don’t have to go every week
- Do I have to stay in the same group for months and months? No, you can try a group and if you don’t like it, try another one. You can stop at any time and choose to stay connected to the group or not.
- Do I have to do Alpha first? You don’t have to have done Alpha, but if you have questions about the Christian faith – Alpha is a great course. We run courses in September and January – morning and evening courses available. Check out the Alpha page to learn more.
- What if I have small children? You can take children to the Wednesday morning group. Some groups have done alternate babysitting for each other, so they can attend every other meeting.