Here you’ll find any outstanding vacancies in the Parish both paid and voluntary. If none is right for you perhaps you could join us in praying that we find the right people very soon.
We also have a number of teams who are looking for more help. If you’re not quite sure what you might like to get involved with why not have a chat with Cathy or Jonny or drop them an email email@example.com
St Mary’s and St John’s is a large Anglican church in the town of Walton-on-Thames, which is alive with young families. We are looking for a dynamic leader who will encourage the young people in faith and in developing the gifts God has given them. We have recently invested in new equipment for youth groups and services and look forward to re-engaging many of the young people we had contact with before the pandemic.
Do you have a passion for Jesus and a desire to see young people grow as followers of Jesus? Is God calling you to come and be part of our staff team?
We are looking for a Youth Minister who will take the lead in:
– Pastoring and discipling the core group of young people
– Expanding the youth ministry
– Working with and leading a team of volunteers
– 20 hours per week
– Salary: £26- 28,000 FTE depending on experience
– Closing date for applications: Tuesday 20th April 12 noon – application should be by application form and should include a Confidential Declaration Form both of which can be found below and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Interviews: (in person or via Zoom) Monday 26th April 2021
If you think this could be you, we would love to hear from you.
Any questions or queries please contact Rev Cathy Blair on 07710 722 042 or email@example.com