Would you join us this October as we give some thought to areas of our lifestyles known to be environmentally damaging.
• Walking or cycling to church – Leave you car at home
• Use less personal energy in your home
• Reduce your waste – REDUCE -REUSE- RECYCLE!
• Buy Fairtrade goods such as tea, coffee & sugar
• Be more mindful of the origins of the clothes we buy
The Eco team would also like to encourage all members of the church family to audit their carbon footprint. We are looking towards putting in systems to monitor our church buildings and activities and encourage you to do the same at home. The Eco team and some of the Youth have given some of these simple tools a go…
Eco Church is integral to who we are and how we ‘be’ church. It’s not a one off project, it’s our future. Please do take a look at the ideas, resources and links we have shared. Most importantly though we request your prayerful consideration in how you might play your part in caring for creation.