23 Sep Job Opportunity
Posted at 04:00h in News
Responsible to: Operations Manager
Hours: 12 hours per week; working pattern to be agreed
Salary: £6,552 pa (based on 40 hour week) FTE £21,840
In this role you will be a key member of the Church team by ensuring that the administration and processes efficiently and effectively support the vision and mission of the parish. Based in the church office situated at St Mary’s Church Hall, you will work as part of our dynamic and progressive staff team.
Working 12 hours a week over 3 or 4 days, this role gives you the opportunity to make a positive impact on the running of the Parish and provide a practical contribution to the sharing of God’s word, serving others both within the church community and across the Parish.
Purpose of the Role
– Be a first point of contact for enquirers to the Parish.
– Effectively manage the overall administration of the Parish
– Ensure that the Church Office, administration systems and processes are efficiently and effectively organised
– Provide high quality administrative support for the Parish vision and mission, Sunday services and in-house training.
– Work closely with the Vicars, Operations Manager, staff team and volunteers to ensure routine church administration runs smoothly.
Please submit an application form, a completed equal opportunities monitoring form and a confidential self declaration form to Sally Eckes, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like any further information, please contact Sally Eckes on 07779 623 377 or email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 29th September 2021 at 5.00 pm
Interviews are to be held on Wednesday 6th October 2021, unless by alternative arrangement.